- Our Team
- Info Sessions
Connected, spacious, animated. Step into your best life, through a soaring lobby bathed in natural light. Shed the stress of the day as you dive beneath the surface of a sprawling pool. Gear up for a revitalizing workout in a state-of-the-art fitness centre. Then retire to your suite, recharge, and start planning your next adventure.
The Branch combines innovative architecture, lush green spaces and activity-driven amenities to create Oakville’s most revolutionary modern condo.
WHY THE BRANCH’S TRUE LOFT?
1. Plenty of Green Space – Plenty of parks with lush greenery, creeks and streams, and walking and hiking trails surround the area near The Branch Condos. Residents can get out and explore provincial parks, take a hike through the creek lands, or play a round of golf at Glen Abbey. There is plenty to explore outside in Oakville.
2. Family Friendly Area – Oakville is a great city for families of all ages and sizes to call home. The area surrounding The Branch Condos is home to several daycares, elementary schools, and high schools. Sheridan College is a short bus ride or drive away and Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital is also located just down the road.
3. Highway Access – Residents of Branch Condos are conveniently located in between two major thoroughfares in the area, Highway 407 to the North and Highway 403 to the South. Both highways allow for easy travel throughout the GTA and connections to the Queen Elizabeth Way and Highway 401. Motorists can drive into downtown Toronto in just 40 minutes.
4. Transit Options – The city of Oakville is serviced by its own regional transit system and bus routes conveniently run in the area surrounding The Branch Condos. Bronte GO Train station is also located nearby, allowing for riders to commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour.
5. Great Investment – With the ever-rising real estate prices in Toronto pushing more potential homebuyers out of the city, Oakville, which was named Canada’s Best City to Live in by MoneySense magazine in 2018, is the perfect alternative. The city offers plenty of lifestyle amenities, including fine dining, shopping, and entertainment options and there is a beautiful waterfront and beaches to enjoy at a more achievable price point.