- Our Team
- Info Sessions
Three Cities, One Community, Claireville Urban Townhomes in Brampton East.
At the crossroads of Brampton, Vaughan and Toronto, a modern urban community invites you to inspired living. Nestled in nature. Rooted in values. Enriched with amenities. Where your family can live, grow and thrive. Close to everything, far from ordinary.
1. Highway Access – Residents of Claireville Urban Towns will be able to easily access several major thoroughfares in the immediate area including Highways 427, 407, and 27. Commuting into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will take motorists less than 40 minutes.
2. Family Friendly – Claireville is a beautiful family-friendly and established community located along the Brampton and Vaughan border where families will find easy access to educational institutions of all learning levels within the area, some even within walking distance of Claireville Urban Towns.
3. Green Space – Claireville Urban Towns are located near the Northeast edge of the Claireville Conservation Area, the largest of its kind. This natural forested area boasts wetlands, valleys, and a ranch. Spanning 848 acres, residents can enjoy biking, walking, horseback riding, and bird watching right in the city.
4. Transit – Brampton Transit services the area surrounding Claireville Urban Towns with bus routes just steps away from home, including routes that connect to GO Transit services at Mount Pleasant GO Station. Zum Rapid Transit buses will connect riders to York University and TTC services in Toronto.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Plenty of lifestyle amenities are available to the residents of Claireville Urban Towns including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Daily errands can be completed easily at nearby grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies.